Myprotein Greece - Freelance Videographer
About The Hut Group and Myprotein
THG is one of the world's fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. Myprotein, a THG company, is a leading sports nutrition brand, delivering a range of quality products including protein powder, vitamins and minerals, high-protein foods, snack alternatives, and performance clothing.
Founded in 2004, Myprotein is now Europe’s No. 1, and based out of our Manchester offices we operate in over 70 countries through a diverse and dedicated team of staff, athletes, and active influencers. Every day we work to inspire people of all ages and genders to believe in their fitness potential, then fuel them to achieve it.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the Marketing Executive, the Freelance Videographer will work alongside the rest of the Greece territory team to deliver successful content creation events.
We are seeking a talented and creative Freelance Videographer to join our team for content creation days and other events. As a Freelance Videographer, you will be responsible for capturing and editing engaging videos (Stories and Reels) for Myprotein Greece’s social media pages. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the growth of our brand and showcase your videography skills.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Attend content creation days and other events organised by Myprotein Greece and produce a minimum of 20 edited videos and 20 photographs per event.
• Collaborate with the marketing team to understand video requirements and objectives.
• Capture high-quality video footage, including product shots, fitness exercises, lifestyle shots, brand Stories and Reels.
• Operate video equipment, including cameras, tripods, lighting, and audio equipment.
• Conduct on-location video shoots at various settings, such as gyms, outdoor locations, and events.
• Edit video footage to create compelling and impactful content using video editing software.
• Incorporate motion graphics, music, and sound effects to enhance the videos.
• Ensure videos adhere to brand guidelines and maintain consistent quality.
• Collaborate with the marketing team to brainstorm and contribute creative ideas for video content.
• Meet project deadlines and deliver high-quality videos within the specified timeline.
• Must have both Greek and English language skills as content briefs might be in English.
• Must have all necessary equipment to shoot and edit high quality video content.
• Proven experience as a videographer, with a portfolio showcasing previous work.
• Proficient in operating video equipment and familiar with different camera types and accessories.
• Proficiency in video editing software, such as Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro.
• Strong knowledge of video composition, lighting, and audio techniques.
• Creativity and ability to think outside the box to produce unique and engaging video content.
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to capture shots that align with brand aesthetics.
• Strong organisational skills to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
• Self-motivated and ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
• Strong communication skills to collaborate effectively with the marketing team.
Benefits & Compensation:
• Negotiable fee based on experience.
• Work from home with occasional travel to in-person events and content creation days (around 2- 4 times/ calendar year).
• Flexible hours.
• Please provide a CV, a portfolio showcasing your previous videography work experience (including your social media handles and any social media accounts you may have worked on).
• Any application not containing BOTH documents will NOT be considered.
• All applications to be submitted via email to email@example.com with a brief explanation about you and why you would be perfect for the role.
• Please include “Freelance Videographer” in the subject line.
• If selected, you will go through a first round of interviews with the Marketing Executive.
• If successful, you will be given a task to complete before your final interview with the Marketing Executive.
• After that, you should expect a final offer and your official start date to be communicated to you.
Unfortunately, because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, we are sometimes unable to respond to every application. If you haven't heard from us within 28 days of applying, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful on this occasion. THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.