The challenge for any serious athlete is the immediate restoration, which is made with proper nutrition and rest!
After an intense workout in the gym, on the field or even in your home, your muscles have been great pressure throughout the course. Exercise is a painful process for the body itself, but which makes you stronger and ready to face anything occur and require that, strength, speed, flexibility, agility and alertness. However, if after a hard workout not careful what your body needs and what it needs to function properly in order to be effective, the effort paid will work negatively, putting your body in great stress.
How then, can we help the fast and healthy recovery of the musculature after vigorous exercise? Of course, the first thing to remember is that food intake is the most important asset for the best recovery as the body requires energy.
- Eat protein either with your meal or as a supplement-protein powder. The macronutrient component was considered a critical and necessary for the recovery and rebuilding of the muscular system. If preferences protein powder, you can try the different types of whey circulating (concentrate, isolate), casein (casein), vegetable proteins (peas, brown rice, hemp). Assure that the protein is high quality and has passed all necessary tests to be marketed as the turn MyProtein proteins.
- Eat carbohydrates in your meal after training. Carbohydrates will give you immediate energy and will «fill up» again the glycogen stores in your body in order to be ready / or for your next workout.
- The BCAAs (branched chain amino acids) and more particularly leucine, isoleucine and valine, are amino acids which need your body for maintaining your musculature. The non-consumption of these basic amino acids (e.g., dietary) can result in the catabolism of your muscles, that can be more prone to the loss of muscle mass. To be sure / that you receive the BCAAs enough in the day, you can use supplements come in capsules or powder, with many different flavors that will give you the essential amino acids that you need with a sweet, refreshing flavor.
- The Malate Citrulline ( Citrulline malate ) is considered one of the most useful and beneficial supplements that strengthen and support muscle recovery, both in the case of weight training as the aerobic and cardiovascular workout (running, cycling, elliptical at the gym, etc.) . The reason why the malate citrulline helps muscle recovery is that it enhances the production Trifosforikis adenosine (ATP) that is the largest energy molecule in the human body that supplies energy to almost all kinds of processes that occur in the cells and our tissues . Additionally, malate citrulline might prevent the creation of lactic acid, reducing muscle cramps.
- The Magnesium also may contribute to the recovery of muscles, and promotes the health of the nervous and muscular system.
- The regular consumption of vitamin D through sunlight, diet and supplements has abundance of properties that promotes good health of your body. In particular, however, the issue of muscle recovery, vitamin D can help because it helps to build and maintain bone mass and plays an important role in neuromuscular function.
Τα άρθρα μας διατείθονται για εκπαιδευτικούςκαι πληροφοριακούς σκοπούς και δεν πρέπει να χρησιμοποιούνται ως ιατρικές συμβουλές. Για οποιαδήποτε διευκρίνηση, είτε αλλαγές στο διατροφικό σας πρόγραμμα είτε λήψη οποιουδήποτε συμπληρώματος διατροφής, συμβουλεύστε τον προσωπικό σας επαγγελματία διατροφολόγο ή γιατρό.